Specific HOW TO strategies for getting your Plumbing or HVAC company listed on the Google Map.
Getting listed on the the first page of the Google Map for "Your City + Plumber" or "Your City + AC Repair" comes down to four primary factors:
- Having a claimed and verified Google Places listing.
- Having an optimized Google+ Local (formerly Places) listing for the area(s) in which you operate and offer services.
- Having a consistent N.A.P. (name, address, phone number profile) across the web so that Google feels confident that you are a legitimate organization that is located in the place you have listed and serving the market you claim to serve.
- Having reviews from your real customers in your true service area.
If you have each of these factors working in your favor you will SIGNIFICANTLY improve the probability of ranking on Google Maps page one in your market. Want to see some examples of how this has played out in the real world? Take a look at a few of our client case studies by clicking here.
Now I want to show you how you can claim your Google Places listing, properly optimize it, establish your N.A.P. and put a system in place to systematically get real reviews from your real customers.
- Click here to see a step-by-step guide to claiming your Google Maps Listing
- Click here to learn how to properly optimize your Google Maps Listing
- Click here to learn more about N.A.P. profiles and how to establish yours. Then, click here to see a list of the top citation sources that should be updated right away to establish your N.A.P.
- Click here to review our proven strategy for getting real reviews from your real customers
To get even more specific ideas and strategies for getting your Plumbing or HVAC business listed on the Google Map, download our FREE guide "The Ultimate Guide To Google Places Optimization".