How To Get A Plumbing Company Ranked on The Google Map
Specific HOW TO strategies for getting your Plumbing or HVAC Company listed on the Google Map.
Getting listed on the the first page of the Google Map for “Your City + Plumber” or “Your City + AC Repair” comes down to 4 primary factors:
- Having a claimed & verified Google Places Listing
- Having an optimized Google+ Local (Formerly Places) listing for the area that you operate in & the you offer
- Having a consistent N.A.P (Name, Address, Phone Number Profile) across the web so that Google feels confident that you are legitimate organization located in the place you have listed and serving the market you claim to serve.
- Having reviews from your real customers in your REAL service area
If you have each of these 4 factors working in your favor you will SIGNIFICANTLY improve your probability of ranking on Google Maps page one in your market. Want to see some examples of how this has played out in the real world? Take a look at a few of our client case studies by clicking here.
Now I want to show you how you can claim your Google Places Listing, Properly Optimize it, Establish your NAP and put a system in place to systematically get real reviews from your real customers.
- Click here to see a Step-by-Step Guide to claiming your Google Maps Listing
- Click here to learn How to Properly Optimize your Google Maps Listing
- Click Here to Learn more about N.A.P and how to establish yours then click here to see a list of the Top Citation Sources that should update right away to establish your N.A.P.
- Click here to review our proven strategy for Getting Real Reviews from your Real Customers
To get even more specific ideas and strategies for getting your Plumbing or HVAC Business listed on the Google Map, download our FREE guide “The Ultimate Guide To Google Places Optimization” by clicking here.