My Proven SEO System for Plumbers
One of the Most Common questions that I am getting from Plumbers Across the country is “I see that you have been able to get other plumbers to the TOP of the search engines for their plumbing related keywords in their area…but how do you do it?”
I decided to record a video explaining my PROVEN SYSTEM and talking through what I actually do (step-by-step) to help my clients obtain these results. Take a look:
I can help get you TOP placement on Google for a majority of the Plumbing Related Keywords in your area but I only work with ONE plumber in each City SO call me at 866-610-4647 before your competitor does or click here to request a free consultation.
Plumber Internet Marketing Program Overview
We get questions from plumbing contractors after they have seen our information and they really want to understand what our internet marketing program is, how it works, and how our plumbing companies have been able to get to the top of the search engines and generate so many good quality phone calls.
We want to help you understand exactly what we do and how we generate these amazing results!
1. We Take Over Your Existing Website
It all starts with us taking over your existing website. Now you might be a plumbing contractor that has been in business for 20 or 30 years and never set up a website or you maybe you are a plumbing contractors that invested 1000s of dollars building a fancy website. In either case, we are going to take over where you started or left off.
If you have a plumbing website, we are going to leverage your existing website and take it to the next level. (skip to step 2)
If you don’t have a website we are going to put something together for you. After all, it is 2012.
2. Lead Capture and Lead Tacking
We track, measure, and monitor all leads on a monthly basis. We do this using Google Analyics and tracking every phone call your plumbing business receives from the internet and mobile devices.
Think of lead capture and lead tracking like your profit and loss statement. On a monthly basis, we let you know how many phone calls (and contact forms) have been received, what the cost of each phone call, and what is the conversion rate. (conversion rate = # of visits/# of phone call) This can easily be tracked and improved upon on a monthly basis.
3. Build Out The Necessary Pages On Your Website
The typical plumbing website has between 5 and 6 pages, home, about us, our services, contact us, maybe a coupons page. This is NOT enough to get you to rise above your local competition as people type in all the different plumbing related keywords that are relative to what you do.
We are different in our approach with this important step. We have identified that each page on a specific website could be optimized between two and three keywords and we have identified that there are literally 100s of different keyword combinations in each geographic area that somebody might type in if they are looking for plumbing services.
So, what we do is build out a page for each one of your services. You don’t just offer plumbing services, you offer emergency plumbing, hot water tank replacement, hot water heater installation, hot water repair, repiping, , drain unclocking, bathroom remodeling, leak detection, and the list goes on. We make sure these keywords/pages are in your website.
Also, we optimize for the little sub cities in your geographic area, typically between 10-15 sub cities for most markets. We build pages that combine geographic terms with the terms in the above paragraph to make sure that you at least have the indexation in Google. (meta titles, descriptions, and anchor text is updated)
3. Link Building & Content Creation
Step 1 and step 2 are ONLY 25% of the battle. The other 75% of the battle is getting inbound links (your internet popularity) to the home page and to the sub pages on your website.
Once your website has been optimized the only thing that will get your website & the sub-pages on your website to raise in the Search Engines is going to be Quality In-Bound Links (Links from other sites pointing to your website & the sub-pages of your site). We will implement a PROACTIVE strategy to obtain inbound links. As part of our link building strategy we:
- Create & Distribute Quality Content (Articles, Blog Posts, Video, etc) on your behalf
- Do Competitive Link Acquisition - The strategy of link building, getting your site to rise in the search engine, is called competitive link acquisition. We are going to proactively look into the top 10 competing plumbers in your market and determine who (which companies/website) are linking to them and how many links they have. Then, we reverse engineer your competitions internet marketing strategy and outperform them.
- Social Media Book Marking
- Blog Commenting (Post insightful comments & feedback on industry specific blogs)
- As well as other strategic link building initiatives.
LINK BUILDING is the single most important activity in Search Engine Optimization / Placement.
Next is citations development. We proactively claim your local directory listings on Google Places, Yahoo, Bing, City Search, Angie’s list, Brown Book, Hot Frog, Best of the Web and about 100 other very important local online directories. We will be building out your listings (uploading photos, videos, special offers, etc) and optimizing them for top placement. Showing up on Google Places with a Google Map is the #1 ROI for your internet marketing strategy. It is NOT easy. So by adding you to all of these different directories we are going to improve your exposure and you might get some free calls out of that. More importantly we are going to build your citations and your credibility which is going to improve the probability of getting you on Google Maps/Google Places.
5. Publish Content Regularly
We consistently put out information, valuable information on how to select a plumber, what is the difference between PCV and copper piping, what is the difference between a hot water heater and a tankless water heater for example. You get the idea and by publishing this content on your website specific to your business and specific to your geography, builds your internet presence credibility.
6. Social Media Marketing
We create, build, and maintain social media profile on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google Plus and literally 100s -1000s social media profiles that all link back to your website. As content is created and published (Step 4), it is shared across the internet and linked back to your plumbing business.
Most of the plumbers I talk with do NOT know how Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Google+ can help grow their business.
Well if you appropriately leverage social media you can take your word of mouth business to a whole another level, because the average Facebook user has a 135 friends and fans. If we can get that customer that you recently went out and did some type of plumbing service for to like you on Facebook. Now you have exposed your name and your brand to 135 of their friends typically within the same geographic area where they live. It is almost like they called the other friends in your area and said “Hey, I know this really good plumber in our area, next time you get a plumbing problem they are the guys to call.”
7. Ongoing Automated Marketing Follow Up
The key to getting the most from your online marketing & social media efforts is to have an automated marketing follow up system in place. We will be equipping you to collect contact information from your customers (name, email address & mobile number) and then systematically follow up with them for maximum effect:
- Initial Touch – You provide Service to A client – The next day they receive an email thanking them for their business and asking them to provide you a review on their preferred map / directory site. (This helps to build your online reputation and move you up the map listings)
- 5 Day Touch – Thanks for your business last week. We really appreciate the opportunity to serve you. Our goal is to provide outstanding customer service so please feel free to reach out to us directly with any feedback from your service. In the meantime – we have a Facebook Fanpage setup for our clients and would love to have you Fan us online. If you do, we will extend you a 10% discount off your next service for you or a friend (sharing is caring).
- 30 Day Touch – They are added to your monthly eMail blast containing information about your business, special offers, the plumbing industry & the market you serve.
Get Started now
We can help get you TOP placement on Google for a majority of the Plumbing Related Keywords in your area but we only work with ONE plumber in each City SO call us at 866-610-4647 before your competitor does or click here to request a free consultation.